Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year, New You: My 2015 Goals!

My 2015 New Year Resolutions!




I think there is something so zen about starting a new year. Its a fresh start, a chance to reevaluate your life and what you want to accomplish in the year to come. I know "they say" You don't need a new year to make a change and I totally agree but sometimes it's the motivation you need to make that change... 

So here it is My 2015 New Year Goals! 

1. I am going to be the happiest and most positive person I have ever been - Happiness is a choice - Positivity is contagious! 





2. I am going to stay fit and healthy.

3. I want to run more marathons, I ran a 10k last year, I'm going to do it again this year - faster! I also want to get back into running again.

4. I want to give back as much as I can!

5. I finally set up my blog, I never knew how much I would enjoy it. I am going to dedicate more time to blogging and get organised to post more regularly. 




6. I need to become more organised both mentally and physically.

7. I want to spend more time meditating and doing pilates.

8. I want to continue to learn as much as I can. 



9. I want to spend more time with family and friends, socializing and doing fun things we love. 

10. I want to travel to Paris and see all the amazing sites. I also want to travel as much as I can in the years to come. 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig