Monday 20 April 2015

Bella & Vogue Take Oxford Street!

London Diary: Day 2 



I woke up early to get ready for a fun filled day of shopping. Today we were spending the day on Oxford street and central London. We all wanted to go to Primark first so we could avoid the crowds. We left the hotel just after 8am and got a juice along the way. When we arrived at Primark it was very quite so we could get a proper look around. By 10:30am it started to get busy so we decided to move on to see what other shops Oxford street had to offer us. 

We then carried on exploring Oxford street. We went to Forever 21, I love the accessories there, they have so much to choose from and all the jewelry is so cute and dainty. 


Accessory department in Forever 21, I love the decor! 

We then moved on to New Look, which I loved they have such a good S/S15 collection with loads of pretty pastels you are just spoiled for choice even since I've come back from London I've felt the need to pop in and out to see all the new stock. Like have you seen their new bags? I posted my Chloe inspired one on my instagram at the weekend. I think its to die for. You can follow me on Instagram here Topshop was one of my favourite shops on the whole of Oxford street. It is massive not like anyone I've ever seen before. It is fabulous, walking through the door there's a DJ bopping away with really good music. There's maps telling you what floor everything is on. It's so big and so spacious you can see everything at a glance. I wanted basically everything in the entire shop. We then went to River Island and of course I bought Molly jeans, who else loves them they are the comfiest jeans I have ever worn. I think I nearly have them in every colour now!


I nearly died when I saw this, I would love to be a personal stylist, maybe I could branch out and combine my love of beauty and fashion sometime soon! 

The last shop we visited was none other than Victoria's Secret, we all loved this shop and spent hours in there. Everything in there is just gorgeous and so pretty, I even took photos because I loved the decor so much!  





After we finished shopping we went back to our hotel to get all glamed up for dinner, we decided to go to an Italian restaurant called Bella Italia in the West End because after we were going to see 'Mama Mia!' The restaurant was gorgeous, very sophisticated looking. It was completely backed and I can completely see why, the staff are so friendly and the food was delicious, next time i'm in London I will definitely go back there but I would make sure that I had plenty of time to spare as when we went we were in a rush to go to the musical and due to the amount of people dinning it took a long time for the staff to get around to everyone but it was well worth the wait! After our meal we went to the Novello Theatre to see 'Mamma Mia!' The show was brilliant and so funny, I really enjoyed it! After the show we went back to the Italian restaurant for  a drink before heading back to our hotel as we had planned to get up early to go sight seeing the next morning...




Bella and Vogue goes to London will be continued in tomorrows post!

Stay Tuned!

Lots of Love 

Kerrie Anne 

Bella and Vogue x   






   



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Bella and Vogue . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig